Two-Week Workshop, Dates Offered:
Locations and Session Schedule Coming Fall 2023
Machine Learning is a crucial component of the exciting field of Artificial Intelligence (AI). When we think about computers and systems that can adapt, learn, and predict with minimal human input, that’s machine learning in action, and its application to industries like robotics, healthcare, and finance can be invaluable. As a growth field of the future, machine learning is one of the most intriguing.
Machine Learning and Its Applications is a workshop for Innovators that introduces students to machine learning, how neural networks operate, and how their advancement affects the industry. Instructors will employ various tools and datasets to give students a practical way to apply machine learning to real-world situations.
At the end of the workshop, students will be able to design, write, test, and develop their own machine learning framework.
Projects in this workshop may include: Creating a neural network or writing a program that can learn and identify handwriting.
- Understanding of neural networks
- Using TensorFlow software library
- MNIST and CIFAR datasets
- Python programming language
- Jupyter Notebook open document format
- Visual Studio IDE and code editor
- This workshop’s curriculum has been reviewed by a panel of college-level faculty from DigiPen Institute of Technology to ensure its relevance and appropriateness for students aged 14–18.
- As with every Open World workshop, a special visit by an industry guest has been arranged to help students see the connection between their workshop and real-world careers.